If you are finding it difficult to cope with your feelings please visit your doctor or midwife as soon as possible or, if you feel you require urgent attention, visit your local Accident and Emergency department.  If you are based in the UK you can also ring NHS Direct on 111 or the Samaritans are available 24/7 on 116 123.

For general enquiries about this website or services provided, complete the form below.

%d bloggers like this: